We will replace safety valves that fail under normal use or present a manufacturing defect.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Damage due to improper installation, neglect, or abuse, or the failure of other unrelated parts is not covered.
- The faulty product must be returned at customer's own expense.
- The Warranty is valid as for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. (i.e. The Warranty is non-transferable.)
- Proof of purchase may be required at EMD's sole discretion.
- Any and all other implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed by EMD.
- EMD does NOT warranty its products for any purpose other than those expressly stated.
- EMD does NOT and cannot provide a warranty for any damages caused, in whole or in part, by the alleged failure of its products.